Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grandparent's go to the M.T.C.


On Monday afternoon we had to go to the m.t.c. to drop of my grandparents. I wish they didn't go on any mission to Russia,Novosibirsk. My life is so empty without them. They have been in my life since I was born. One favorite thing in my life is our vacation to Disney land and going to Disney World. Also the other trips are Orlando, Florida to go to Disney Animal Kingdom , Sea World, and Hawaii, Kona. I love them so much. Remember who you are, and have a great day but only if you want to. I know that I will see them again. It is just sad right know.

1 comment:

I AM ME said...

Oh my gosh sara I never knew so much about you until I went on to your blog.But do you know what My grandparents, on my moms side, have went on a lot of missions to be incharge of a mtc.The three places are Italy,Demican Rebublice,and right now they just barely
got incharge of the provo one. I am so glad that it is in Provo becuse that way I can still see them.And once a month I get to go and eat dinner with them It is so fun.The reason it is so fun is beacuse the lunch room is HUGE!Oh! yeah and one more thing I LOVE your blog. LOVE ELENA :)p.s.write me back in my email and I am ceking it in a minute.